Friday, March 10, 2017

Hello


While I decided to drop by to say hello, I must admit that I do miss writing here :) 

Moving on, talk about moving into the third month of 2017?! My oh my, January and February sure did MARCH off in a blink of an eye (hehehe). 2016 was such an eventful year. While I was reflecting back on all the events which happened in 2016, I was reminded that lessons aren't meant to be reflected only on the last day of the year - there is just so many things around us that should cause us to pause, breathe and reflect - be it small or big things in life.

While there are some of you who have mentioned that my Facebook/blog postings have been rather inactive lately, here are some photos which I taken via my phone from the end of 2016 to the beginning of this year. 










I hope to share with you on what I have been up to for the past three months in 2017 on the next post (fingers crossed!). Till next time, people :)

No comments:

Post a Comment