Friday, October 31, 2014

Hello, Mr Sun.


Hello, hello!


Well, it's Friday and everybody loves Friday :) Anyways, I am backkkk to update you on the latest photoshoot. So, I discovered this place about a year ago and it's funny because the moment I saw this place..... I just knew that I had to come back to this place again. Never really had the time for it until recently where I decided to call a few friends to make a short trip over but some couldn't make it, so plans changed from there. A little sad at first because I knew how much I wanted to come to this place, but Roy said "Why not we go ourselves since they cannot make it?"


So we decided to head to this place together despite the 4-5 hours of sleep on the night before, and left eeaaaaarrrllyyy in the morning! This is really just a random and simple photoshoot but I hope you enjoy the pictures as much as I do :)





It was cloudy & rain started falling down when we were on our way to this place,

but thank God because He not only cleared the clouds, He also gave an amazing weather where the Sun wasn't too hot :)






The Sun changed a little from minute to minute so there were some moments which weren't so suitable for shooting.




So.... we sat down and had salsa!


I decided to make some salsa and brought hot coffee along cause I knew that we both needed it. Lol




Also decided to bring along the ukulele which is a Christmas gift from him and asked him to play it while we wait for a nicer Sun. 








Me : Okay! It's brighter now. Stop playing, stop eating, we're taking pictures now.
Him : Oh? Okay okay.

Haha. Such co-orperation from him *thumbs up





















This is my favourite shot from the photoshoot :)





It was past 9 am and we decided to call it a day from there because it was getting real hot. Andddddd, that's a wrap! :) Have a great weekend, people.





// Psst, if you noticed, most of my posts are on Fridays, will there be another one next week? I don't know, maybe? Maybe not? ;)



3 comments:

  1. where is this place? nice photos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have that potential, Euls. Do photography!

    P.s. Yes, i occasionally read your blog ;)

    -Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. HerYuan : This is in Penang :) somewhere in the mainland area. Thanks, Camy!
    Kim : Awhhhh, that's really nice to know Kim. Appreciate it :)

    ReplyDelete